Courtesy Pay - Bounce Protection
Overdrawn? We've got you covered! Courtesy Pay protects you from the embarrassment of returned/declined transactions, your good credit rating and from merchant returned NSF charges. Items/transactions are paid up to $500 for account holders in good standing.
If your account is in good standing, defined as:
- Account must be opened for 60 days
- Make regular monthly deposits sufficient to cover outstanding balances
- Positive account balance at least once every 30 days or less
- No outstanding legal orders or delinquent loans over 30 days; including credit card balances
- Must be 18 years or older
- Members must Opt In for the credit union to pay one time debit card transactions that exceed your account balance
In addition to Courtesy Pay, always feel free to utilize our other services that we offer:
- Overdraft Protection
- Line of Credit Loans
- Online Banking services that monitor account balances
- Text alerts and low balance notifications
If interested, please contact a Neches FCU representative for more information.