|About Us | Legal
Online Services Disclaimer
The www.nechesfcu.org site is owned by Neches Federal Credit Union, a Federal Chartered Financial Institution. The web site is operated by our staff, in conjunction with PTP NEW MEDIA. Neither Neches Federal Credit Union nor PTP NEW MEDIA will be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or any link from this site, included but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive, and consequential damages. This site is controlled by Neches Federal Credit Union within the State of Texas, USA. As such, the laws of the State of Texas will govern these disclaimers, term and conditions unless superseded by Federal law.
External Links Disclaimer
If you use links provided on this web site to other Internet sites and services, you acknowledge that Neches Federal Credit Union does not endorse those sites or services and will not be responsible or liable for their content or any loss occasioned by any such content. Other Internet sites or services may have privacy or security policies that differ from the privacy or security policies of Neches Federal Credit Union.
Neches Federal Credit Union is owned by its members and is run by a board of directors you elect. You can be confident that your financial privacy is a top priority of this credit union. We are required by law to give you this privacy notice to explain how we collect, use, and safeguard your personal financial information. If you have any questions, please contact a member service representative at 409-722-1174.
We are committed to providing you with competitive products and services to meet your financial needs, which necessitates that we share information about you to complete your transactions and to provide you with certain financial opportunities. In order to do so, we have entered into agreements with other companies that provide either services to us, or additional financial products for your consider.
Under these agreements, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described below, to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf, or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. To protect our members' privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell to other third parties the information we provide to them.
Information We Collect and Disclose About You
We collect and may disclose nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
* information we receive from you on membership and loan applications and other forms
* information about your transactions with us or others
* information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
* information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms, such as from your current or past employers or from other institutions where you can conduct financial transactions
We may also disclose information we collect about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our credit union, to follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records.
If you terminate your membership with Neches Federal Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as permitted or requested by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who have a specific business purpose in utilizing your data. Our employees are trained in the importance of maintaining confidentiality and member privacy. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations and leading industry to safeguard your nonpublic personal information.
What We Can Do to Protect Your Privacy
Neches Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of it's members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
* Protect your account numbers, card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) and passwords. Never keep your PIN with your debit or credit card which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
* Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc., to other persons. If someone calls you, explains the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should be beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
* Keep your information with us current. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know.
If you have any questions concerning this notice, please do not hesitate to call us at 409-722-1174. We are here to serve you.