|E-Services | Access 24
Our Voice Response System, which allows you to make credit union transactions by using a touch-tone phone, along with your account number and your personal four-digit authorization code (which can be obtained by calling Member Services at 409-722-1174). You can obtain a summary of transactions and their specific codes at the credit union.
The Access 24 phone number is 409-729-2255.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information about Access 24.
Access 24 Main Menu Options
When you call the credit union’s Access 24 Personal Service Line, you will hear five main menu options:
- Select Accounts to Work With: For account transactions and inquiries (balances, interest, payments, etc.) You’ll always be asked to enter you account number and PIN before proceeding. If you choose savings or share draft, you’ll automatically hear your current and available balances.
- Transfer Money: For transferring money between your current accounts or making loan payments.
- All Accounts Balance: To obtain a balance on any account: checking, saving or loan
- General Information: For general credit union information
- Product Information: For details on credit union products or services